Grand Rapids Theological Seminary
Grand Rapids Theological Seminary is a graduate school that prepares biblically and culturally informed ministry leaders for service through Christ’s church. The seminary exists to achieve the following six purposes:
- To advance biblical, theological and ministry knowledge and skill.
- To nurture theological, spiritual and leadership formation.
- To encourage the development of critical thinking and worldview formation governed by biblical teaching.
- To nurture a global ministry perspective.
- To enhance the cultural relevance of ministry practice within the bounds of a distinctively Christian theological framework.
- To encourage lifelong and collaborative learning.