Highline Medical Center Foundation
The Highline Medical Center Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization governed by a volunteer board of directors who live and/or work in our community. It raises funds to support Highline Medical Center in meeting the diverse healthcare needs of the communities we serve.
Our role is important, as an independent, nonprofit organization, Highline receives no tax dollar revenue support. The generosity of individuals through the Foundation has enabled us to significantly enhance the health of Southwest King county.
The Foundation's projects are entirely supported by charitable contributions. Contributions are used to assist Highline Medical Center to:
- Build new medical facilities
- Remodel outdated facilities
- Purchase new medical equipment
- Provide health-related services and programs to the community
- And assist our neighbors who need outpatient medical care, but lack the personal resources to afford it