The aim and objective of the society is
- To provide and promote community development associated activities, sanitary living, basic necessity such as clean water handling, basic skills and vocational training to encourage self reliance.
- Providing appropriate shelter for the needy, rehabilitation for drug abusers, alcohol abusers via imparting relevant knowledge and counselling
- To provide education opportunities for underprivileged, providing medications by establishing dispensaries and clinics at much required areas of India.
- To provide moral, ethical, spiritual values with the establishment of meditation centres, frequent conventions, seminars involving relevant personnel from around the globe.
- To set up and manage centers for the study of agriculture and communications.