Women's Kiteboarding Collective
- Hood River
9 Montello Avenue
We Educate, Inspire and Connect Women in Kiteboarding
Our vision is to be the premier resource of kiteboarding education, inspiration, and connection for women globally. Our sport is a great conduit for confidence. We believe the challenge of mastering kiteboarding fosters skills that enable women to become more powerful leaders in their families, businesses, and communities.
- Teach sports and life skills at retreats led by women kiteboarders recognized as role models and leaders both in the sport and in their broader lives.
- Publish free high quality educational material online: videos, articles, and podcasts.
- Shine the spotlight on the achievements of women kiteboarders through online and print articles and interviews.
- Build leadership skills and confidence/courage/self-esteem through mentoring - online and in retreats.
- Create a global network of women leaders who are willing to mentor and encourage other women in kiteboarding, including how that skill set translates to business and personal development.
- Provide an online platform for women kiteboarders so they can communicate, learn, and support one another.
Do you work for Women's Kiteboarding Collective? Become an administrator