St. Vincent de Paul Phoenix
The Society of St. Vincent de Paul is dedicated to feeding, clothing, housing and healing individuals and families in our community who have nowhere else to turn for help. As important, SVdP provides meaningful opportunities for volunteers to serve their neighbors in need with love and compassion.
SVdP has been serving our community throughout central and northern Arizona since 1946. Programs include:
- Services for the homeless.
- Medical and dental care for the working poor.
- Charity dining rooms that serve thousands each day.
- Thrift stores throughout the region.
- A bridge housing shelter.
- General assistance for individuals in need.
We provide help for people's physical, mental, and spiritual needs. By doing this with care and respect, we show them that they matter and they are children of God.