Pioneer Medical Research Foundation
Save lives of newborn babies with weak lungs
Our Main Objectives:
1. Provide education and equipment to improve medical infrastructure in India by importing technologies and new and/or used machine to help improve mortality rate.
2. Implementation of medical research already proven to improve patient outcomes, this may include Therapeutic Hypothermia for newborns with Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy.
3. Bridge the gap in health care resources to make available healthcare to newborns from underprivileged families.
4. Promote scientific and clinical stem cell research.
5. Seek funding from funding agencies and private entities to allow this philanthropic work to continue.
Do you work for Pioneer Medical Research Foundation? Become an administrator