Pegasus Community Project
Pegasus offers a comprehensive daytime service to adults who have developmental disabilities. Using community centres as program bases, participants are offered:
- a wide range of social, educational, physical, and vocational activities.
- an emphasis on activities which promote participation in community life, skill development, life skills, fitness
- experiences and coaching which encourage personal and emotional growth
- opportunities to cintribute to the enrichment of the community, such as maintaining public gardens, delivering newspapers, and volunteering at neighbourhood events.
- support for the entire process of preparing for and seeking employment