The Learners Lab Foundation (TLLF)
Welcome to The Learners Lab Foundation (TLLF)
The Learners Lab Foundation operates a Technical Assistance Service Center (TASC), designs & manages a portfolio of Charitable Workforce Training Programs, and serves as a Fiscal Sponsor for young, start-up and future 501c3s.
Our mission is to develop, acquire and provide access to free and discounted professional development resources across business & industry, help future tax exempt entities become established, and help young tax exempts launch & mobilize their operations.
The results of our work will...
* eliminate start-up and growth obstacles,
* establish mentor and support partnerships to ensure training and entrepreneurial success,
* partner with OEMs, vendors, employers & solution providers to secure free & heavily discounted products, services, & technologies,
* fill training, technology, operational resource gaps, barriers and provide access to them, and
* create a demand for skilled, pre-trained interns & apprentice
The Foundation also:
* awards training fellowships,
* provides management consulting & technical assistance services to existing tax exempts,
* will award complimentary fiscal sponsorship's & memberships as resources permit, and
* establish a running list of other public foundations & charities to whom it will make direct support contributions
The Technical Assistance Service Center, as well as our charitable and fiscal sponsorship endeavors are keenly focused on closing the gap to the essential resources workforce community and new 501c3's encounter, that in the 21st century, simply should not exist.
An organizational chart detailing our structure by position, function and program is available for your assessment from: http://www.thelearnerslab.org/docs/TLLF%20Org%20Chart.pdf. A snapshot of the brick-n-mortar vision is available from http://www.thelearnerslab.org/docs/TLLF%20Complex.pdf.
The Learners Lab Foundation, "incubator of the future, for the future.
" Contact us today for more information. We look forward to helping you overcome your training and business challenges.
Do you work for The Learners Lab Foundation (TLLF)? Become an administrator