GORONTALO SURVEY INSTITUTE (GSI)
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman No. 252
Depan POLRES Limboto
Gorontalo Survey Institute (GSI) is a organization that concerns defense of Gorontalo people’s rights. This institute aims to reveal people’s opinions. Also, this institute makes serious efforts to provide political decisions for the government based on what people need. In this relation, the existence of GSI is a serious effort to mediate how people’s opinion is admitted and becomes the basis for all public policy of government.
- MiSSION Empowerment of the people of Gorontalo through surveying and polling. Increase in the quality of human resources of Gorontalo.
- VISION “To create the order of Gorontalo society; progressive, autonomous, and having authoritative bearing”
- STATUS Gorontalo Survey Institute (GSI) was established on April 1, 2004 in Gorontalo. GSI is non-profit organization, egalitarian, open and non-partisan. Legal Drafting AKTA Notaris No 21 Mohammad Nizar Machmud, SH.
- GOALS The goals of Gorontalo Survey Institute consist of: 1.Growing society participation by strengthening individual autonomy that upholds people’s right of equality in the political, economic, social and cultural spheres. 2.Creating closer, better cooperation between society and government for implementing a democratic, transparent, clean and moral society. 3.Increasing the quality of society life as progressive and autonomous through politic education and public utility. 4.Increasing the capability and professionalism of social institutions by holding social functions.
- PROGRAM (1)Investigation program of government policy in cooperation with political institutes and other strategic groups in society including university, mass media, research institutes, and NGOs that have the same concern. (2)Political education for society program to make them aware of the importance of their political rights and invite them to participate in constructive political life for regional development. (3)Surveys about strategic issues related to public policy in the political, social, economic, and cultural sectors, and government administration. (4)Education and training programs to reinforce institutions and other social groups.