Residential College in the Arts and Humanities, Michigan State University
- have a passion for civic engagement, particularly in its democratic and generative potential to affect positive societal change through the arts and humanities
- engage in literature, history, ethics, the visual and performing arts, and the study of languages and cultures
- chart their own path with ongoing advising and career development support
- value individual expression, exploration and achievement
- develop close working relationships with faculty and staff with similar interests.
In the RCAH, students have the opportunity to live and learn together, engage in the arts and humanities through experiential learning, focus critical attention on the public issues we face, and build community within and beyond Snyder-Phillips Hall.