Union League Boys & Girls Clubs, Club Two
ULBGC Mission: “The Union League Boys & Girls Clubs exist to promote the social, moral, vocational, physical and educational development of boys and girls residing in Chicago.”
The Union League Boys & Girls Clubs was founded by the membership of the Union LeagueClub of Chicago on December 26, 1919 and became an affiliate member of the Boys & Girls Clubs of America on February 23, 1920. We now have 6 locations in Chicago and a Camp in Salem, Wisconsin. Our city locations include 3 Clubs: Club One, Club Two and Baretto Club and 3 Club Extension Sites at Roberto Clemente Community Academy, Pickard Elementary School and Chicago International Charter School Bucktown Campus. Our Club Two location opened in 1927 in Chicago's West Town neighborhood. In 2006, we tranisitioned Club Two from its original location to the local elementary school. Last year in 2012, we transitioned out of the elementary school and moved inside of our new location at William H. Wells Community Academy High School in Chicago's West Town neighborhood. Club Two @Wells serves both middle school youth and high school youth.In 2013 we opened Club Two's fist extension site at the Chicago International Charter School's Bucktown Campus to serve elementary school youth.
While our location has changed, our mission to serve the boys and girls residing in Chicago remains the same. Club Two's programming focuses on three priority outcomes, they are: academic success, good character and citizenship and healthy lifestyles. We partner with local schools and community organizations to offer youth and families a complete package of support.