Jeunes Volontaires pour l'Environment Nepal
Jeunes Volontaires pour l'Environment Nepal (JVE-NEPAL) is service oriented non-government organization. JVE-NEPAL was established in 2012 with the aim of providing environment education, sustainable development, poverty alleviation social & economic justice, health & education service, providing equal access to the Adults/ Youth, women and backward communities. JVE-NEPAL registered in District Administration Office Kathmandu and Society Welfare Council Nepal.
Environment, social and economic enhancement will be assets for the life standard of citizens.
- Child and Youth empowerment and volunteering
- Environmental education
- Access to socio-economic, cultural rights and justice
- Women empowerment
- Access to resources and biodiversity conservation
- Arising awareness regarding Health (HIV/AIDS/STI/SRH), reproductive and their positive effect and conducting program by making adjustment with the local authority for the conduction of such program
- Poverty alleviation and sustainable development (renewable energy, etc.) by conducting various program in the communities
- By conducting various program for helpless, needy & orphan children