At Pluribus, our mission is to build an action-oriented intellectual hub in Los Angeles to develop, use and share innovative models for collaborative learning and problem-solving to address global issues. This mission encompasses the following five interconnected goals:
1. Developing new models for addressing social and global challenges, including leveraging the collective brainpower of diverse and motivated problem-solvers;
2. Developing new models for education, including utilizing a goal-based curriculum and interactive and contextual learning environment;
3. Catalyzing progress for the betterment of humanity by deploying the University’s innovations;
4. Placing a spotlight on our shared humanity to inspire others to take action; and
5. Elevating Los Angeles as a global hub for learning and progress.