The Rise School of Denver
The purpose of the Rise School of Denver is to provide the highest quality early childhood education for all children, including children with developmental disabilities. We do this by:
- Providing exemplary services based on recommended practices for children with diverse abilities and their families;
- Offering instructional opportunities through collaboration with therapists and various academic programs at local colleges and universities;
- Engaging in research that positively influences practice in the field of early childhood education at the local, state and national levels;
- Interfacing with the community through outreach and public awareness activities;
- Disseminating information and providing assistance to other community-based agencies who work in fields related to Early Childhood Special Education;
- and affecting policy and systems change at the local, state and national levels.