The purpose of the Rise School of Denver is to provide the highest quality early childhood education for all children, including children with developmental disabilities. We do this by:
- Providing exemplary services based on recommended practices for children with diverse abilities and their families;
- Offering instructional opportunities through collaboration with therapists and various academic programs at local colleges and universities;
- Engaging in research that positively influences practice in the field of early childhood education at the local, state and national levels;
- Interfacing with the community through outreach and public awareness activities;
- Disseminating information and providing assistance to other community-based agencies who work in fields related to Early Childhood Special Education;
- and affecting policy and systems change at the local, state and national levels.