Forever Angels Baby Home
Mission Statement : To support underprivileged, Tanzanian children by upholding their basic human rights, giving them opportunities and helping them to fulfil their lifes' potential.
Our initial goal is for Forever Angels Baby Home to care for up to 20 babies and infants at a time.Working with trained and dedicated staff we will strive to create a loving home environment for desperately needy infants in Tanzania.
We believe that all children are born 'angels' - innocent, beautiful and able to 'fly'. Unfortunately we witness many babies in Tanzania with such poverty stricken and unfortunate backgrounds that the angel within them will never be seen. We want to give every child in our care a secure and loving beginning so that they are able to 'grow wings and fly'.
Forever Angels is dedicated to looking after and giving love to young infants who have no one else to care for them.
We Endevour :
1) To care for up to 20 infants from birth to 3 years of age in a loving and secure environment.
2) To liaise with the infant's extended family (wherever possible), with the Social Welfare department and with adoption lawyers within Tanzania in the hope of finding "Forever Families."
3) To maintain close links with the Social Welfare department, local hospitals and established orphanages to ensure that we receive needy infants as efficiently as possible.
4) To liaise with established orphanages in the hope that our children can benefit from a smooth transition into other establishments catering for the needs of older children where a "Forever Family" is not a possibility.
5) Alongside healthy infants, our mission is to care for sick, HIV positive and terminally ill children, providing them with a loving and comfortable environment for whatever time they have left with us.
Do you work for Forever Angels Baby Home? Become an administrator