Our mission is to change lives through challenge and discovery.
How We Achieve Our Mission
- We deliver our world renowned experiential learning programs to people of all ages and all walks of life.
- We help our students to discover that ‘there is more in them then they thought.’
- We help our students to discover a strength of character, ability to lead and desire to serve.
- We help our students to have a positive impact on their lives and the lives of those around them.
- We employ a diverse and compassionate staff of highly trained, skilled and dedicated instructors, facilitators and educators through a national network of regional Schools.
- We partner with educational institutions, businesses, civic organizations and parents to serve all who wish to participate.
- We seek innovative ways to apply our Educational Framework to address emerging social needs.
- That’s how Outward Bound has used challenge and discovery to change lives and prepare people to be capable, compassionate and engaged leaders since our founding in the U.S. in 1962.