Division of Public Health, University of Utah
The Mission of the Division of Public Health is to protect and promote the health of people in communities in Utah and around the globe through high quality scholarship.
We research (Knowledge Production through use-inspired research and innovation)...
- Causes and risk factors of disease
- Effective methods of prevention
- Health services
- Advances in public health and health service delivery
We educate (Knowledge Sharing through education and other learner-oriented activities)…
- Dedicated individuals who serve the public's health in government, non-profit and private organizations, and academia
- Current and future health professionals
- Community members to make informed health decisions
We serve (Knowledge Implementation through engaged scholarship)…
- Community members striving to improve health
- Health professionals engaged in research and care
- The global community of science