The Main Street Alliance of Oregon
2420 NE Sandy BLVD
Too often, small businesses are “spoken for” by corporate lobbyists who claim to represent us but are really pushing a Big Business agenda. We’re changing that by creating opportunities for Oregon’s small business owners to speak for ourselves – face to face with decision-makers, at public events and through the media.
- We work on the issues that matter most to small businesses and our entire communities, including health care, financial reform, jobs and the economy, energy and efficiency, among other pressing issues.
And we’re making an impact.
We have a history of accomplishments because of the involvement of our members, led by a statewide steering committee of small business leaders.
- We are affiliated with the national Main Street Alliance.
“The Main Street Alliance of Oregon works to provide small businesses a voice on the most pressing public policy issues in Oregon and nationally. Our advocacy promotes vibrant businesses and healthy communities, and fosters leadership development of socially responsible business leaders.”
- Trust & Transparency: Successful small businesses are built on trust.
- Inclusion & Equity: Small businesses succeed when communities thrive, when all are welcome and opportunity is shared.
- Leadership: If we want our voices to be heard, we’ve got to speak up for ourselves.
- Sustainability: We build our businesses not for short-term gain, but for the long haul. Our public policies should reflect that.
- Shared Responsibility: Small businesses are part of the fabric of communities. We’re committed to giving back.
Do you work for The Main Street Alliance of Oregon? Become an administrator