Rainier Chamber Foundation
The mission of the Rainier Chamber Foundation is to demonstrate support for Rainier Valley’s neighborhoods, community projects, recognitions, celebrations, and youth education.
Rainier Chamber Foundation Auction proceeds support our mission to promote economic, cultural, and physical improvements in Southeast Seattle, to encourage academics through high school scholarships and to create a sense of community among the many ethnic businesses, organizations and residents of our neighborhoods.
What We Do:
- Annual Benefit Auction in March
- Annual Scholarship Awards for local high school students
- Student of the Quarter Recognition
- Officer of the Quarter Recognition
- Bridge to Beach All Valley Earth Day Clean up in April
- Four Annual community excellence awards in June
- Annual Rainier Valley Heritage Parade and Summer Streets Party, 3rd Saturday of August
- Action Groups: Auction, Parade, Scholarship, and Clean up