Mobile Health Clinics Association
- San Francisco
To Promote and Serve the Mobile Healthcare Sector through
Advocacy, Education and Research in Order to Increase Access to Care for All
- Provides a viable foundation of outreach and networking for unifying the services and initiatives
of Mobile Healthcare providers and allied colleagues
- Establishes a broad spectrum of alliances that fosters increased awareness of Mobile Health
and builds support for Mobile Healthcare programs
- Encourages the integration of Mobile Healthcare with community infrastructure
- Positions Mobile Healthcare and related e-Health technology as agents of change that impact
access to quality medical and dental car
- Recognizes innovative Mobile Healthcare paradigms adopted to advance healthcare with improved
efficiencies and outcomes
- Offers a global Forum for Mobile Healthcare education and resources designed to enhance professional
skills and productivity
Today, medical and dental healthcare providers are turning increasingly to the adoption of mobile medical and dental clinics to expand their community outreach in both rural areas and urban centers. Providers are attracted to the flexibility and efficiency of the mobile clinic for delivering vital healthcare services, especially for underserved populations. And, the advancement of tele-medicine and tele-dentistry technology, bridging the gap between the mobile clinic and a fixed-site, has made timely patient-professional consultation more attainable.
As a nationwide, membership-based (501C3 non-profit) Association, MHCA is a valuable resource for healthcare providers with a need to enhance their knowledge of mobile healthcare, leadership skills, and networking alliances.
MHCA strategic initiatives complement our mission for advocating Mobile Healthcare services as a key solution for advancing access to healthcare on a continuing basis and in times of national emergency. We are immensely grateful to our members, healthcare partners, and corporate affiliates who support and contribute to our ongoing efforts.
The goal of the Mobile Health Clinics Association is to build a foundation dedicated to advocacy on behalf of Mobile Healthcare providers, promote the design and distribution of meaningful educational tools, and facilitate communications among mobile healthcare providers nationwide. Our resolve is to acknowledge outstanding Mobile Healthcare leadership and explore compelling, creative program models that expand our vision of Mobile Healthcare.
Do you work for Mobile Health Clinics Association? Become an administrator