American Cancer Society Relay for Life SF Marina
601 Montgomery St. Suite 650
The American Cancer Society Relay For Life is a life-changing event that helps our community celebrate the lives of people who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and fight back against the disease.
The event consists of:
- Organized, overnight community fundraising walk
- Teams of people camp out around a track
- Members of each team take turns walking around the track
- Food, games and activities provide entertainment and build camaraderie
- Family-friendly environment for the entire community
Your reasons for getting involved in Relay For Life are as unique and special as the story that motivates you. Because of your support, we are creating a world with less cancer and more birthdays!
We need volunteers to help organize, plan, fundraise and participate in this amazing event, happening in the beautiful Marina district of San Francisco.