EfforTZ Foundation Inc.
The mission of EfforTZFoundation is to provide a quality education to the orphaned, abandoned, and impoverished children in Tanzania so that they may reach their full potential as adults and contribute to the betterment of their communities and their country.
We strive to advance the educational opportunities of these children by providing scholarships to attend primary, pre-secondary, and secondary schools as well as vocational schools and institutions of higher learning. Two of our more significant target populations for these scholarships are:
- orphaned and abandoned boys
- educationally-deprived Maasai girls
We also strive to improve the learning environment in the public primary schools by providing them with the necessary resources to provide a higher quality of education to their students. Our primary school program includes the following activities:
- providing school supplies;
- conducting English language enrichment activities;
- providing teacher training; and
- creating libraries at educational institutions.