Chicago Parks Foundation
Our Mission The mission of the Chicago Parks Foundation is to preserve Chicago's public parks,enhance the park visitor experience, and build a community dedicated to conserving the parks for a healthier lifestyle and improved quality of life and for the future
Guiding us in our mission are our core principles:
- Collaborating with individuals, corporations, foundations, and community organizations to support Chicago parks and better understand and prioritize community needs and resources
- Providing relevant and purposeful programming
- Celebrating donors and volunteers
- Measuring success with transparent metrics
Our Vision Through focused relationship cultivation and management, the Chicago Parks Foundation is the strategic partner for the coordination of fundraising and charitable resources for the Chicago Park District.
The Chicago Parks Foundation is dedicated to protecting these parks, making them relevant and accessible for ALL communities, and instilling a sense of stewardship in this generation and for the future.
The Chicago Parks Foundation's strategic plan includes:
- Soliciting support from individuals, corporations and foundations to support Chicago parks and park programs
- Connecting with neighborhood-based organizations to better understand community needs
- Developing meaningful, long-term relationships with individuals, corporations, and organizations to ensure the sustainability of park programs and facilities