New Leaders - Aspiring Principals Program
- New York
Reach more students through school leadership with New Leaders
New Leaders signature Aspiring Principals Program trains tomorrow’s principals to turn around the performance of high-need schools and the lives of the students who attend them. The leaders who join our program share a deep belief that all students can achieve at high levels academically – that demography is not destiny for children if the adults can get it right!
Our Aspiring Principals Program offers:
- Rigorous coursework taught by national experts
- A full year Residency experience with professional salary and full benefits
- Mentorship from successful veteran principals
- Training at no cost to participants – room, board, and coursework are provided
- Ongoing support from a national network of like-minded peers and on-the-job support in your first years as a principa
We run our Aspiring Principals Program in 12 urban areas nationwide including: Bay Area, Charlotte, Chicago, Greater New Orleans, Maryland, Memphis, New York City/Newark, and Washington, D.C.
Do you work for New Leaders - Aspiring Principals Program? Become an administrator