The A3 Research Institute was founded to help world society establish new sustainable, egalitarian social structures. This mission is based on new discoveries in science, languages and sociology. Following is a list of 12 breakthrough ideas related directly to world sustainability. Organizations are being sought that would be interested in applying these new discoveries to address problems they are currently trying to solve.
Understanding and reversing social breakdown
1. A theory for human consciousness that finally explains what it is and how it works.
2. A major change in the theory of human language describing the huge obstacles human communication places in human social structures.
3. A functional explanation for the inability of individuals in society to find happiness in a world of ever growing technical and social achievement.
4. How and why the “leaders” of society are the primary factor holding society back from major advances.
Redesigning social organizations
5. A new theory of morality totally based on egalitarian social foundations which directly lead to new forms of social organization.
6. An explanation for why great societies in history fall, including the collapse of current society.
7. An explanation for the failures of authoritarianism, socialism, capitalism, and modern democracy, and a description of new sustainable social structures to replace all of them.
8. How modern society is brainwashed by pervasive LIES from our major social institutions.
9. An explanation for the failure of the key modern institutions of law, finance, medicine and education.
10. A new model for competition to reorganize the failed modern business model.
11. A major restructuring for politics, government and leadership.
12. A practical model to cure poverty in the world.
The A3 Research Institute was founded to help world society establish new sustainable, egalitarian social structures. This mission is based on new discoveries in science, languages and sociology. Following is a list of 12 breakthrough…