West Seattle & Fauntleroy YMCA
Welcome to the West Seattle & Fauntleroy YMCA! As a branch of the YMCA of Greater Seattle, we’re an inclusive organization of men, women and children with a shared commitment to nurture the potential of youth, promote healthy living and foster social responsibility.
Our Cause & Community Presence
At the Y, strengthening community is our cause. We work side-by-side with our neighbors throughout King and south Snohomish counties to help kids and families thrive – and apply their positive behaviors and goals at home, school, the workplace and beyond.
- 13 branches
- 2 overnight camps
- More than 200 program sites
Building a community where all people, especially the young, are encouraged to develop their fullest potential in spirit, mind and body.
We live our mission daily, one person and relationship at a time:
- Reaching 171,500 people of all backgrounds, abilities and financial circumstances
- Nurturing 84,000 children and teens to develop their gifts and give back to our community
- Engaging 11,000 volunteers who contribute more than 268,000 hours of service each year
- Working with 12,000 Partners With Youth Annual Campaign donors investing $4.6 million in local kids and families
Everyone is Welcome
The Y is a membership organization open to all people. We welcome women, men, girls and boys of all ages, races, ethnicities, religions, abilities, sexual orientations and financial circumstances. Our programs and branches embrace diversity, reflecting the people and needs of our communities.
The Y is committed to helping everyone achieve their potential. Financial assistance, to the extent possible, is available for those needing assistance in paying for the full cost of a YMCA program or membership. Please ask for a confidential scholarship application at the Member Services desk at any branch. If you have a disability and would like to request assistance or more information, please contact your local Y or call our TTY line at 206.382.5346.