Mutual Assistance for Students and Small Businesses
Contribute to the alleviation of poverty in line with the UN Millennium Goals through the promotion of entrepreuneurship and self employment.
- To provide a platform for students to put theory to practice.
- To improve the socio-economic life of the community as a whole, through the support of income generating activities (Small businesses, farming etc).
- To train and equip members with business management skills [diversification strategies, proper business planning, knowledge of the legal demands in establishing a business etc] through seminars and other training methods.
- To promote savings and loans scheme (microloans and microsavings).
- To promote education through awards, scholarships and other motivational strategies.
- To create employment.
- To promote computer literacy especially for business and research.
- Micro Project Financing & Supervision
- Financial & Business Counselling
- Small Business Seminars & Trainings