SOLS 24/7 is an award-winning humanitarian organization, committed to serve, educate and empower poor and underserved communities.
Through various education and social empowerment programs, we work unconditionally towards transforming underserved communities to develop their true potential and break the cycle of poverty.
SOLS 24/7 Malaysia’s mission is to develop and implement holistic training programs that are effective, relevant to the community, and easily applied and replicated. The team is committed to developing and implementing systems, technologies and services for underserved communities. We carry out activities on our own and work with partners for strategic outreach.
Malaysia (Company reg. no: 811025-T) is a tax-exempted, not-for-profit organization, registered in Malaysia.
Awards & Accomplishments
- Trained over 180,000 students
- Established 190 training & boarding centres
- 96% of Graduates gain employment within 3 months
- Over 500+ students experienced the International Exchange Program
- Global Teacher Prize Top 10 Finalist- 2015 Varkey GEMS Foundation
- Japanese Award for Most Innovative Development Project - 2014 GDN
- Europa Sustainability Award for Best Education Program - 2012 EUMCCI
- Asians of the Year- 2009 Channel News Asia