Union League Boys & Girls Clubs
The Union League Boys & Girls Clubs was founded by the membership of the Union League Club of Chicago on December 26, 1919 and became an affiliate member of the Boys & Girls Clubs of America on February 23, 1920. We now have 6 locations in Chicago and a Camp in Salem, Wisconsin. Our city locations include 3 Clubs: Club One, Club Two and Baretto and 3 Club Extension Sites at Roberto Clemente Community Academy, Pickard Elementary School and Chicago International Charter School -Bucktown Campus.
"The Union League Boys & Girls Clubs exist to promote the social, moral, vocational, physical and educational development of boys and girls residing in Chicago."