Jewelers of America, Inc.
- New York
52 Vanderbilt Avenue
Jewelers of America is the national trade association for businesses serving the fine jewelry retail marketplace. Jewelers of America's primary purpose is to improve consumer confidence in the jewelry industry by:
- serving as a forum for the analysis and discussion of issues affecting the industry;
- playing a leadership role in public, government and industry affairs;
- advocating professionalism, including high ethical, social and environmental standards;
- facilitating members' access to education;
- developing initiatives that will benefit the retail jewelry marketplace.
Do you work for Jewelers of America, Inc.? Become an administrator