Coming of Age: BayArea
- San Francisco
881 Turk St.
The Coming of Age initiative seeks to harness the talents, skills and energy of people age 50+. We do this in two ways: we help organizations strengthen their capabilities, and we help people 50+ explore passions, pursue lifelong learning and engage in meaningful service to the community.
- Explore Your Future (EYF) Workshops
- Talent Coaching
- Inspiring Opportunities Newsletter
- Learning Lab to Train Nonprofits to Utilize Talents of 50+
- Volunteer and Paid Opportunities
- Make a Big Difference Teams (MABD)
- Coming of Age: Bay Area Website
- Age for Change Lecture Series
Do you work for Coming of Age: BayArea? Become an administrator