For The Needy and Hungry Foundation DBA The Noor Project
- Fort Lee
We function because we believe, and have seen, the impact that is made for poverty stricken communities as a result of providing the right tools and guidance: a greater change arises that enables communities to thrive in the wake of poverty, disease and lack of education.
The Noor Project started in Lahore, Pakistan to serve the needy, and to make the communities self-sufficient. The Noor Project currently manages 7 projects that aim to bring dignity to the deprived communities by providing free services to the poor.
1. Hunger Relief - Feeding center and food bank
2. Healthcare Services - Health clinic and pharmacy
3. Education - Noor Star School, K-8, Oxford Level
4. Vocational Training - Beauty School, Stitching Institute, Computer Lab, and Baking School
5. Upcoming Projects - Orphanage, Elderly home, and additional training schools
Do you work for For The Needy and Hungry Foundation DBA The Noor Project? Become an administrator