Passion For Life, Inc.
The mission of Passion for Life, Inc. is to help students identify their passions and create a plan to turn their passion into rewarding careers. Passion for Life, Inc.’s after school program takes an holistic programming approach using Executive Style Life Coaching, Career Exploration, Leadership and Talent Development, and Dream Building to assist high school students in grades 9-12 with becoming self-assured passion driven citizens who are less likely to engage in risky behaviors and more likely to achieve their maximum potential.
Passion for Life, Inc. services at-risk high school students in Metro Atlanta. In fulfilling our mission we,
- Assist participants with identifying their passions/talents and how to turn them into rewarding careers
- Give participants real world experiences in their career of choice through summer camps, internships, microenterprise and/or Co-Op training
- Provide participants with a comprehensive career development plan to include career and personal goals, higher education, and skill requirements
- Provide Executive Style career coaching
- Promote self awareness
- Create dream building experiences that rewards success through unique field trips.