Staenberg-Loup Jewish Community Center
The Staenberg-Loup Jewish Community Center (JCC) is a comprehensive community center providing recreational, cultural, educational, welfare and social programs to perpetuate, strengthen and serve the Denver community. Guided by timeless Jewish goals and values, the JCC seeks to:
- Make programs and services available to everyone, regardless of religion, disabilities, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation;
- Assist people to develop skills, interests and talents to manage the stages of their lives;
- Offer a forum for open consideration of varying issues facing the community;
- Assist unaffiliated and intermarried Jews to connect with Jewish life; and
- Responsibly provide subsidy to its programs and scholarships to participants in need.