SC Coalition Against Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault
SCCADVASA is the leader in South Carolina in directing efforts to eradicate domestic violence and sexual assault in our state. Our mission is to end domestic violence and sexual assault in SC by influencing public policy, advocating for social change, and building the capacity of member programs, allied organizations and communities across the state. Our purpose is:
1. Support the work of member programs to ensure vital servies for victims/survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault;
2. To monitor and influence public policy and legislation on domestic violence and sexual assault issues;
3. To promote awareness and educate citizens of the state about thge social and personal costs of domestic violence and sexual assault;
4. To facilitate the development of partnerships with and coordinate efforts between domestic violence and sexual assault programs and public and private institutions; and
5. To affiliate and work with regional and national organizations of similar purpose.