Terre des hommes in Hungary
Terre des hommes Foundation 'Lausanne' in Hungary is a registered Foundation in Hungary.
Tdh is a Swiss Foundation with a mission to come to the aid of children in need around the world. Our goal is to steadily improve the conditions of the most vulnerable children worldwide. In Europe, we are particularly focused on two main objectives:
- Protecting migrant children
- Promoting restorative justice for children in trouble with the law
In Europe Terre des hommes has operational programs in five countries currently: Albania, Kosovo, Moldova, Romania and Ukraine, and operates in over 20 countries across the region through regional projects mostly managed by Tdh regional office for South East Europe based in Budapest.
- Courage: We strive to make brave choices and to act with conviction and determination.
- Ambition: We aim to bring about positive, significant and lasting change in the lives of children and their communities.
- Respect: We favour an honest, responsible and open approach based on cooperation and acceptance of diversity.
- Commitment: We endeavour to act with humanity and professionalism with and around children, and to promote fairness and equality.