Elevate Children Funders Group
The Elevate Children Funders Group, dedicated to building strong families and a life free from violence for all children, strives to prevent violence and family separation by building a stronger evidence base, strengthening advocates’ leadership and leveraging new resources for children.
Elevate Children envisions a world in which all sectors and constituencies prioritize or “elevate” solutions to prevent violence and family separation. In order to achieve this vision, we recognise the need to bridge the gap between evidence based solutions, policy and practice across our target areas. We do this by:
- Supporting the development and use of evidence to learn about what works to prevent violence and family separation
- Strengthening the position of leaders addressing these challenges
- Leveraging new funding commitments for children.
As a group of independent funders working with
programme implementers, the group is able to offer a focused and unique
contribution to advocacy for policy reform by gathering evidence, identifying
gaps and funding initiatives to address these gaps. Our contribution is unique
in that we are able to:
- Make targeted use of our flexible funding
- Use patient capital to invest longer-term
- Invest in new ideas and unheard voices
- Bridge the divide between social policy, businesses, civil society and governments
In doing, so we aim to give this sector as a global voice, a more compelling message, stronger leadership, greater financial backing and a more solid evidence base.
Do you work for Elevate Children Funders Group? Become an administrator