Newman for Senate
The primary objective of our volunteer and intern program is to participate in voter contact (via phone banks and door-to-door canvassing) for identification, persuasion, and engagement.
● Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully
● Willingness to work hard and remain focused on campaign goals
● Flexibility to work in a fast-paced and fluid environment
Desired Qualifications - But Not Required
● Interest in community organizing, public policy or politics
● Bilingual (English/Spanish)
General Work Days and Hours*
● Saturdays: 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
● Sundays: 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
● Evenings: 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
*weekday hours more flexible
Internship Benefits (20 Hour Minimum Requirement)
● Letter of recommendation
● Solid resume entry
● Community service hours
● Possible college unit credit (check with your college)
● Leadership and communication skills development
To sign up, please contact Michele at 818.585.4601 or Michele@newmanforsenate.com. You can also come by the office during the times referenced above our office is located at 313. North Harbor Blvd. La Habra