Newman for Senate
- La Habra
313 North Harbor Blvd.
La Habra, CA
The primary objective of our volunteer and intern program is to participate in voter contact (via phone banks and door-to-door canvassing) for identification, persuasion, and engagement.
● Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully
● Willingness to work hard and remain focused on campaign goals
● Flexibility to work in a fast-paced and fluid environment
Desired Qualifications - But Not Required
● Interest in community organizing, public policy or politics
● Bilingual (English/Spanish)
General Work Days and Hours*
● Saturdays: 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
● Sundays: 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
● Evenings: 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
*weekday hours more flexible
Internship Benefits (20 Hour Minimum Requirement)
● Letter of recommendation
● Solid resume entry
● Community service hours
● Possible college unit credit (check with your college)
● Leadership and communication skills development
To sign up, please contact Michele at 818.585.4601 or Michele@newmanforsenate.com. You can also come by the office during the times referenced above our office is located at 313. North Harbor Blvd. La Habra
Do you work for Newman for Senate? Become an administrator