To provide short-term crisis and planned respite to at-risk children by using a network of volunteer licensed families to keep children safe and families strong.
- Infants through 18 year olds who may be abused, neglected, abandoned or run-away.
- Children in crisis who need a safe place to stay while the problem is resolved or long-term placement decisions are made.
- Children/Youth in group homes, hospitals or children's homes who need to return to their community for holidays or weekends and need a safe home to visit.
- Children in need of emergency placement because their parent has entered a drug rehabilitation program or hospital or has been incarcerated.
- Children of families who have no resources or support and are in need of occasional relief from the stress of life and child care.
- Infants in need of placement during the pre-adoptive period.