Every Child Matters in New Mexico
The Every Child Matters Education Fund is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, non-partisan organization working to make children, youth, and families a national political priority. We promote the adoption of smart policies for children and youth, including:
- Ensuring that children have access to affordable, comprehensive health care services
- Expanding early-care and learning opportunities and after-school programs
- Preventing violence against children in their homes and communities
- Alleviating child poverty, and
- Addressing the special needs of children with parents in prison.