NOLA Business Alliance
- NEW ORLEANS
935 Gravier Street
The New Orleans Business Alliance is the official non-profit organization tasked with leading economic development initiatives for the City of New Orleans. We are a public-private partnership between the City of New Orleans and private investors from the local community. Our foundation and Board of Directors were announced by Mayor Mitch Landrieu on August 13, 2010. Our 17-member Board is composed of a cross section of New Orleans leaders including the Mayor and a diverse group of business professionals.
To unite a diverse community of stakeholders to catalyze job growth, create wealth, and build an equitable and sustainable economic future for the new New Orleans.
Changing the Paradigm
Our goal is to unify partners and stakeholders to design and build a solid economic foundation for a new New Orleans: a collaborative and business friendly environment fueled by a unique culture and dynamism unequaled anywhere in the world.
In collaboration with our partners, we will:
- Create an enabling environment for business growth and entrepreneurship to streamline our processes and support mechanisms
- Leverage and market New Orleans’ diverse assets to the global business community in targeted high-growth industry sectors
- Generate value from within by connecting existing businesses with the resources they need to grow and expand
- Build inclusiveness and community engagement through public information sessions, outreach, and support for disadvantaged business enterprises
- Reposition New Orleans within the global economy
Do you work for NOLA Business Alliance? Become an administrator