We deliver innovative programs and powerful advocacy that empower people impacted by blindness to live their dreams and tear down barriers to inclusion. Our work as a blind foundation is powered by a network of volunteers, donors and partners from coast to coast to coast.
- To change what it is to be blind through innovative programs and powerful advocacy that enable Canadians impacted by blindness to live the lives they choose.
- Empowerment: We take bold, decisive action to move our mission forward and empower people impacted by blindness to find their courage, raise their voices and realize their dreams.
- Inclusiveness: We are a community that welcomes all. We embrace one another's differences and we break down barriers that would exclude anyone from being meaningfully engaged in our world.
- Passion: We care deeply about what we do, because we know how much it matters. We pursue our goals relentlessly and we don't give up on anyone, or anything.
- Innovation: We think big, take risks and embrace change that can accelerate progress and enable success for our clients, volunteers, donors and employees.
- Collaboration: We believe that to make change happen, we need to bring people, ideas and resources together in new and exciting combinations. Teamwork is fundamental to our success.
- Integrity: We treat others the way we want to be treated. We are kind, fair, honest and respectful and we maintain open and transparent decision-making in all aspects of our work.