Tiburon Thrift Shop
96 Main Street
The Tiburon Thrift Shop was created as a vehicle to raise funds to support local non-profits. All of the profits are distributed back to the local community benefiting: The Belvedere Tiburon Landmarks Society, St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church, Westminster Presbyterian Church, St. Hilary Catholic Church and the Community Congregational Church.
The Tiburon Thrift shop is a great place for the community to recycle and purchase quality items at affordable prices. Be Eco Friendly and support the recycling of clothes, house wares, books and other gently used items. We rely entirely upon donations to stock its shelves. Whether you are furnishing your first apartment, or doing your annual spring-cleaning, the Tiburon Thrift shop can help. Come browse and see what treasures you can find!
We are especially interested in :
- Bedside Tables , End Tables, and Coffee Tables
- Dining Tables & Chairs
- Upholstered Chairs and Easy Chairs
- Dressers & Desks
Unfortunately due to limited space and health reasons we are unable to accept the following:
- Bed Pillows/ Mattresses/ Cribs/ Changing Tables/ Heating pads/ Electric Blankets/ Playpens / Car Seats
- Large TVs ( 19 inches and larger)
- Computers /Major Appliances/ Stereo or speakers
- Magazines / Textbooks/ Encyclopedias
- Large Furniture (such as Sofas or Lounge Chairs)
- Food items
The Tiburon Thrift Shop is located in lower Ark Row in Tiburon (Marin County). To access the lower Ark Row shops you need to enter the parking lot that is located at the bend in Main Street in Tiburon. For drop offs or quick shopping there is 15 mins free parking in the main parking lot!