Global Vision Association
Created in 2009 with objectives to:
· To provide emergency and longer-term support to youths in need
. Work with International Volunteers who are willing to make a difference in the community.
· To provide encouragement, advice and support to the youths, in an environment which enables them to gain a greater sense of self worth, and to move towards a more independent life.
· To organized workshops on youths entrepreneurship
· To facilitate access to employment in order to promote socioeconomic integration.
· To provide counseling services to youths.
2:2 Secondary Objectives:
· Build women/girls capacities in social, cultural and economic domains
· To work in collaboration with other Organizations that deal with similar objectives.
· To fight Poverty alleviation in our community.
Today Global Vision Association can boost of 14 workers and the Organization received up to 300 international volunteers yearly.
Do you work for Global Vision Association? Become an administrator