Luyudaac and Benamos Nursery and Primary School are committed to grass root poverty alleviation, provisions of Education to Orphans and Vulnerable children & promotion of tourism in Uganda. Benamos is both a company and a licensed while Luyudaac is a registered civil society organization operating from Uganda.
Luuka Youth Development Association and Advisory Center (LUYUDAAC-Uganda ) was formed and registered in 1999 by community members as a civil Society Organization.
(1) carry out advocacy and provide education and training and; (3) mobilize resources for the development of community members and community groups..
LUYUDAAC-Uganda today is an umbrella organization and works with community groups, associations and Rotational savings and credit nassociations (Roscas) Key areas of engagement LUYUDAAC-Uganda is one of the major pillars in cooperative operations and economic development in Uganda. Its roles include advising, regulating, re-organizing, and revamping the numerous dormant cooperatives in the country as well as lobbying and advocacy for improvements.
The main areas of engagement are:
(1) Capacity building at institution level which includes supporting communities to form/strengthen community groups .
(2) Capacity building at individual level through skills and membership training (i.e. farmer advisory services and member education)
(3) Provisions of Rural Finance Services with the establishment of a strong Community of Rural savings and credit Associations ( Roscas) Financial system based on members' own savings
(5) Lobbying and advocacy for the individual members & Roscas movement and its members
Luyudaac and Benamos Nursery and Primary School are committed to grass root poverty alleviation, provisions of Education to Orphans and Vulnerable children & promotion of tourism in Uganda. Benamos is both a company and a licensed…