The National Alliance on Mental Illness of Central Middlesex
NAMI of Central Middlesex is a non-profit organization of individuals with mental illnesses, their families, and their friends, serving the towns of Central and Eastern Middlesex County.
- Host support groups for individuals in recovery and for family members and friends of individuals living with a mental illness.
- Offer educational courses at no charge to participants – for individuals in recovery and also for families and friends of individuals living with mental illness.
- Host monthly informational meetings that are free and open to the public.
- Educate legislators and the general public about mental illness and advocate for measures that will improve the lives of individuals living with mental illness.
- Provide a helpline, 781-982-3318.
Acton, Bedford, Boxborough, Burlington, Carlisle, Chelsea, Concord, Everett, Lexington, Lincoln, Littleton, Malden, Maynard, Medford, Melrose, North Reading, Reading, Stoneham, Stow, Sudbury, Wakefield, Waltham, Wilmington, Woburn
Do you work for The National Alliance on Mental Illness of Central Middlesex? Become an administrator