284 Upper Richmond Road West
Every missing child, adult and their families left behind find help, hope and a safe way to reconnect.
Our Mission is to be a lifeline when someone disappears.
Who we are
We are a non-judgemental, highly skilled team of staff and volunteers working around the clock for everyone who needs us; missing children, adults, their families and our partner organisations.
What we do
We provide free 24-hour confidential support, help, advice by phone, email, text and online, including the opportunity to reconnect. We also coordinate a UK wide network of people, businesses and media to join the search for the estimated 250,000 people who go missing each year.
- Safeguard and support missing children and adults
- Provide on-going support to families of missing people
- Influence and campaign on ‘Missing Rights’
- Build a strong diverse and effective organisation
A non- judgemental, highly skilled team work around the clock to meet the needs of everyone who needs us; missing people and their loved ones. Via phone, messaging and online we provide free confidential support, advice and opportunities to reconnect. We also provide a UK wide network of people, organisations and media connections to join the search for those who have disappeared.
Our strategy is to:
- safeguard and support missing children and adults
- provide on-going support to families of missing people
- influence and campaign on ‘Missing Rights’
- build a strong diverse and effective organisation.
Supporters Team Office Volunteer (Volunteer Opportunity)
Helpline Volunteer (Volunteer Opportunity)