We are an association of over 600 centers and organisations in over 70 countries.
Our members are dedicated to offering artists, curators, and all manner of creative people a time and place away from their every-day life, an experience framed within a unique geographic and cultural context.
We are the worldwide professional body for artist residencies, ensuring sustainability and development of the field through enabling connection and facilitating professional development for our member organisations.
The mission of Res Artis is to:
- Enable sustainability by providing tools for professional development.
- Respect the regional, cultural and structural diversity of the artist residency field through adherence to our core values.
- Actively engage with and be responsive to members’ needs and changes in the field.
- Ensure transparency through clear communication with members, the cultural sector and wider public.
- Connect and promote members through face to face meetings and the use of digital platforms.