be a church where nations gather, that includes people of all races,
colors, social and economic background. We shall be a body of believers
that puts behind any form of racism or prejudice and be a motivated,
united and active fellowship where we will have a positive impact on
community through relationship, emphasizing grassroots. Evangelism that
shall demonstrate the power and love of God.
1. We believe that the Bible is the inspired and the only infallible, authoritative and written word of God.
2. We believe there is one God eternity existence in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ in His sinless
life, His miracles, His victorious and atoning death and His future
return in power and glory on this earth.
4. We believe in the water Baptism by immersion for the remission of sins.
5. We believe in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit which is given to all believers who will ask for it.
6. We believe in the work of Jesus Christ on the cross which provides healing of human body in answer to the believing prayers.
7.We believe in the regeneration by the Holy Spirit which is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
8. We believe in divine healing and blessings.
9. We believe that every believer born of the Spirit of God is an
integral part of the general assembly which is the Church of the first
born written in heaven.
10. We believe in the Lords supper which is the memorial of His
suffering and subsequent death and prophecy of the second coming of
Jesus Christ and is to be practiced be all believers until He comes.
11. We believe that there will be the last Judgement to both believers and non-believers.
12. We believe Jerusalem is the City which is the dwelling of God
where men shall be and they shall be His people and God himself their
Please ensure that this job is done. Remember our agreement on the
streets of Nairobi. Mind you it is a covenant you entered willingly and
therefore it is binding.
God bless you
Do you work for Rivers of Life Ministries?
Become an administrator