MILECHILD Foundation is a registered charity Tour/Travel community children based organization with head office in Masaka (Uganda).
Our main concern is the well-being of Ugandan children suffering from malnutrition, poverty, lack of education and violence; street kids and orphans left without perpectives for a better life.Through our service such as projects and Safaris, we provide those kids with educational tools, feeding, shelter, development possibilities, personal attenting and care.
- We wish to establish a remarkable fundraising vehicle to uplift the well-being of vulnerable children in Uganda.
- Further enable great community and tourism projects to become self sufficient through opening their doors to overseas travelers
- To enhance the perspectives for the unprivileged and vulnerable children by providing them with some resources in the form of sponsorship.
- To help disadvantaged children realize their full potential by providing them with the basics
- To team up with many different Child NGOs and institutions, in order to identify underprivileged children and support them.
- To adress environmental issues through sustainable education and training, blending them with traditional farming technique.